Tuesday 21 June 2011

June 21st - [Insert witty, yet catchy, title here]

Before I start can I just bring this statement to your attention. A definition of "Witty", by our good friend "Urban Dictionary". (which is pretty much the law, and 100% true and basically the oxford, no?)

"Being clever and funny, making funny quips off the top of your head. Witty people are clever and cool. Hang out with them."

According to this statement, which we have already established is true, people should be hanging out with me more often. See me for details on availability :)

Right back to business, my day....

I woke up at about 11am but my stupid "Throwing-up" muscles were hurting again, I really am not sure what the professional term is for them but eh, they're were hurting a bit this morning still so I slept to pass the day, finally got up at about 3pm and moped about, read up on some news, chatted to my friends, the usual, played a bit of xbox and in general just jammed.

I've decided I will be going back to Worcester on Sunday to my real house where I live with a bunch of other students and where I go to uni, it's a good laugh so cant wait to get back, the plan is to get a job too ASAP so need to keep an eye out that end.

I think it is the Cambridge Universities' end of year balls and shiz over these next few weeks because there has been an awful lot of parties and events and fireworks going off at late hours, really does send our dog mental...

Not much to report today in regards to exciting activities, I watched a bit of the Ricky Gervais Show, which is still bloody hilarious, then watched Bob's Burgers and a bit of Big Bang Theory.

I am now off to bed at a reasonable hour of 1:45 AM and hope to actually do something with my day tomorrow, we shall see!

I bid you farewell,

8 comments:

  1. Heh, oh dogs...
    Yeah, mine pisses on the floor every time it thunders outside, so the vet prescribed us a special pain killer that's pretty much pot XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mention of last nights twitter you c u next tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your abdominal problems get better!

    I used to not want to wake up every day, due to abdominal pain and nausea. Turned out to be related to my sinuses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gets pretty lively around here when the high school students graduate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start watching the Ricky Gervais show, dude's hilarious but haven't had the time to watch it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck getting a job, where I live you pretty much need luck.

    ReplyDelete