Thursday 7 July 2011

July 7th - Jackass, Chillstep and a Mighty ol' meal!

I've been up and about since around 8am ish, possibly earlier, I tidied my bedroom and changed my bed sheets and cleared up my room making it all pretty again, I then tidied up my housemate Luis' room a bit as we spent last night in there on the PC.

I then just jammed to some Chillstep tunes for a few hours, I just lay there with my head out the window watching the world go by.

I spent the most part of the day lounging about and watched Jackass 3D then Jackass 3.5 which I might add are both bloody great, the new pranks, tricks and stunts are epic. They really did provide many a laugh.

I then watched "The Girl Next Door" which is also a decent movie,

Finally got showered and then started preparing for my dinner, it was a toss up between Battered Haddock and Mash or Sausage and Mash, Sausage and Mash won so I peeled some Potatoes, found my Peas and Carrots and got them all sorted, I picked up a large Yorkshire Pudding from the Co-op the other day so used that as well, was a bloody tasty meal!


The rest of the evening will consist of tidying downstairs, doing the washing up then playing xbox for a few hours before watching Centurion and The Crazies.

God Speed.

6 comments:

  1. lol i love these series you watching, what games on xbox do you play, maybe i can add you?
    +1 and following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty great day actually. Especially the lying with your head out the window-part.

    Also, Girl Next Door was really not supposed to be funny, but I couldn't stop laughing at "you dare call the cops on me.. IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a pretty good day, plus the photo made me hungry hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what's better, Jackass or that meal. Watched a few episodes of it a few days ago, forgot how funny it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jackass films are epic
    if you have not i would advise you try and find viva la bam as it is a very good series

    ReplyDelete