Why dolphins are awesome.
- They can do crazy flips and shit! - Don't believe me YouTube them!
- They have been known to aid humans in danger; in 2004 a bunch of dolphins swarmed some swimmers in NZ to defend them from a shark for like 40 minutes.
- Dolphins in the wild will seek out humans and surf alongside boats just for play.
- A dolphin can emit a sonic boom loud enough to stun a fish.
- They're cute
- They make cool noises
- Did I mention the crazy flips and shit?
So they're intelligent, have a great sense of humour and love interaction with boats and humans; swimming and showing off alongside them on the waves.
Oh to be a dolphin for a day, well maybe you can!
This post was originally inspired by GB rower Alex Gregory who tweeted a link to a fascinating and desirable gadget.
So what is this fascinating link that was tweeted? It's only a bloody jet-pack that makes you swim like a flippin' dolphin!
Check out this awesome invention over at The Next Web