Thursday 24 November 2011

Talking to yourself doesn't necessarily mean you're mad...

Do you ever have moments when you see the littlest of things and then you are just laughing? Today was one of those days, I have this building outside my bedroom which I often look at, it makes me smile..

You see the building looks as if it has a face and it's surprised by something, I play out little scenarios in my head as to what this building is looking at and reacting too, maybe I am just weird like that but eh... have a ganders.

Here is the building overlooking my bedroom.


I was messing around on Photoshop earlier too, adding in little things to my made up scenarios however I am too ashamed to upload them here.

On another little adventure, with me being a poor student, I was hungry last night and was going to fix up some dinner, I didn't have an awful lot knocking about, 1 potato, 1 carrot and 1 parsnip.

       

"HAVE NO FEAR!" I thought to myself as I thought up something potentially amazing right there on the spot..


Little did I know that it was possible but I thought I would give it a go anyway. I peeled and boiled the three for about 20 minutes then mashed them up with a bit of butter and some pepper.. 


    


It was bloody lovely, if it's not trademarked I call dibs on the 'Mashed Pot-Car-Nips!' franchise!

That's all for today!

3 comments:

  1. That house doesn't look too shocked because one of the "eyes" is lower than the other somehow. But I like the creativity in the meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking to your self is a sign of intellegence. The brain has two sides a left side and a right side, they are connected by one big strand or cords. If you think a lot and process a lot of thoughts the cord is constently sending info back and forth which means the two sides of your brian can't comunicate about daily things as easily. How you compansate for that is one or the other sides speaks out loud through your mouth both ears hear it and there for both sides of your brain hear it and there for know it and it becomes a second way your two sides of your brain can communicate. So often when people talk to them selves they are smarter. (or have brain damage from years of drinking)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, I agree to your meaning!

    ReplyDelete