Tuesday, 31 May 2011

A beautiful rant I once had at 6AM

Status updates must be less than 420 characters. You have entered 437 characters here. Notes can be much longer. Would you like to edit and post your update as a Note instead?

Yes Facebook that is exactly what I want to do!

Just browsing the book of face and felt like a little rant! How hard is it to spell words? I mean words like Antidisestablishmentarianism are a ball ache to spell but simple words or even stringing a sentence together can really be a problem for some? The use of correct spelling and grammar indicates care in the end product. Misspelling and bad grammar does not indicate stupidity, but does usually indicate laziness.

I vote stupidity!

Do I like to talk like that?

Erm let me think?

No nevr it maykez u sond stewpid, evn tho u cn stll undrstnd, becoz teh brain iz sortng owt da meenins fo u. It jus sims lazy.

Yay I did it! Go me I can now be amongst the masses of people out there who “tlk lyk dis on facebook n lyk I wnna do dis and b cool so lyk I dnt gotta tlk lyk normal peeps”

“It’s quicker to type like that…”

It may be quicker but 95% of the people who are going to read it will think “what a fucking mong” the other 5% will probably be your friends who also speak like dicks, so as a collective I shall dub thee a “Gaggle of Mongs”

I am not quite sure where I am going with this but grr it annoys the fuck out of me.

Might I add I am not having a moan at people who genuinely can’t spell or those whose first language isn’t English, I am purely venting at the youth of today who seem to not be able to manage…

I am still trying to get my head around it, why the fuck would you choose willingly to write like a complete dick, if you want to get anywhere in this world you should be able to spell basic words, talk basic sentences and generally string along sentences with full words and not be a lazy ass.

You see there are also different groups within this mong collective, those who are lazy fucks and just abbreviate the shit out of words and write “U” for “You” etc, admittedly they still annoy the shit out of me but hey at least we are able to make out what they are saying. Then we move on to the Extreme mongs, as I like to call them, where every word is misspelt……every god damn word!

A beautiful example of some random person I just deleted off facebook (Yes it really annoyed me that much! RageRemove!) I changed the names in the conversation as not to be mean!

Mong 1

Im not gana du wat I waz gana du I dont love him I love Niro so I dumpd Tyrone n he got all fukd of at me 4 nufink

Mong 2

Tru lol owel den madness who is niro

Mong 1

Guy I fukd few daez ago we m8z now I love him Im so much lyk hiz sista I juz dont wana admit it awkward 4him 2kiss me n shit but Im alowd2 du wat I want

A beautiful conversation I know right?! Why on earth you discuss such things openly on facebook in the first place is a question that has to be asked, oh well kids today eh?

This rant is coming to an end now but hey please do have your say, even if I have called you a mong I would love to hear from you.

I must clarify, when I say mong I in no way refer to someone with Down’s Syndrome, not only am I not referring to people with Down’s Syndrome I am not associating the word at all with its old derogatory meaning.

It's just words. Words change.

Mong to me is just a word for a stupid fucko.

( Hope there isn’t too many spell/grammar fails :/ )


No comments:

Post a Comment